Did you ever imagine that so much would be happening online these days, rather than connecting in person? The pandemic has changed things, but even before the pandemic I was offering therapy through video sessions or “telehealth” when clients needed it. In particular, I had experienced IFS with other therapists doing video sessions and I knew it could work! So even as I would love to meet with you in my office, here are some possible reasons to consider meeting with me for a video session:
- Research shows that telehealth sessions are helpful for a variety of concerns, including Anxiety, PTSD, Panic, and Addictions.
- You have no physical exposure in an online visit, which may support your good health!
- You do not have to drive to my office in downtown Boise! You can connect from wherever you are, using your computer or smartphone connected to the internet.
- You save money avoiding transportation or gas costs (not driving to downtown Boise!)
- You control the privacy of where you are during the session.
- A video session might fit into your busy schedule more easily (no transportation time!)
- Forms are filled out electronically, which is faster and hopefully easier than writing out all your information.
I know we can do this over a telehealth session if you are open to giving it a try. Please let me know if this option seems right for you!